Important Documents in HubliHere is a brief look at some of the important documents that you need to submit while applying for important identity proof documents like Pan card, Driving license, Aadhar card and Election voting card. We’ve also mentioned in some cases important authorities and consultants who will help you by doing all the paper work on your behalf and processing all the below mentioned important documents.
Getting a Pan Card in Hubli
- Proof of Identity: Xerox copies of any of these documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters Identity Card.
- Proof of address: Xerox or photo copies of any of these documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters Identity Card.
- Proof of date of birth: Xerox copies of birth certificate document issued by the municipal authority, marriage certificate issued by registrar of marriages or school leaving certificate
Names and phone no’s of leading pan card consultants in Hubli
- Karvy Data Management Services LTD – Club Road: (0836)-2356204.
- UTI Techonolegy Services Limited - Koppikar Road: (0836)-2255005.
- Om Sai Enterprises: +(91)-9060666644.
Getting an Aadhar Cardin HubliToday Aadhar Card is unarguably the single most important identity proof document in India. Hence today possessing Aadhar Card is of utmost importance. Here are the details of all the important documents that you need to submit along with Aadhar Card form to your nearest aadhar card centers. Please note that photo copies of important documents have to be attested by any gazetted/notary officer.
- Proof of Identity: Xerox copies of Passport, Pan Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID and Driving License.
- Proof of Address: Xerox copies of Passport, Pan Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID and Driving License; or xerox copies of Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months) and Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months).
- Proof of Date of Birth: Xerox copies of Birth Certificate, school leaving certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Getting a Driving License in HubliGetting a driver’s license anywhere in India is bit lengthy process. Permanent driving license is issued to anyone only after issuing learner’s driving license, which is duly converted into permanent only after applicant passes the driving test/exam.
First and foremost, an applicant has to visit the main RTO office in Hubli to get learner’s driving license form (form no 2 and form no 3) along with other forms like form 1 and form 1A; all these documents have to be submitted to RTO office along with important documents. And these important documents are as follows:
- Address proof (Xerox copies of anyone of the following): Election ID Card, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill and Water bill.
- Age Proof: (Xerox copies of anyone of the following): School leaving certificate, birth certificate and pan card.
The validity of learner’s driving license expires exactly after 6 months from the date of issuance of the license. This means applicant has to learn driving within 6 months and also appear for practical driving test. The practical driving test is obviously conducted under the supervision of RTO official.
Address of RTO office in Hubli
PB Road, Nava Nagar, Hubli
Phone no: (0836) 2322220
Names and Phone no’s of leading driving schools in Hubli
- RNS Motors Maruti Driving School - (0836)-2278206
- Sagar Motor Driving School - (0836)-3294651
- Sagar Driving Schools - (0836)-2264386
- Vinayak Driving School - (0836)-2331931
Getting a Passport in HubliFirst and foremost, Hubli city doesn’t have its own Passport Seva Kendra. Hubli citizens will have to go all the way to Bengaluru’s Passport Seva Kendra office. However, Government of India has facilitated online application and submission of passport forms. After online submission of the form, applicant is allotted day of appointment through ‘electronic queue management system’. After filling the form, applicants have to pay the required fees via online itself. Facilities for online payment has been made on the official website: https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
As and when the applicant is allotted a particular day for appointment at Passport Seva Kendra office, applicant is supposed to carry original as well as photo copies of following documents:
Original and self attested copies of address proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card)
Original and self attested copies of identity proof
Original and self attested copies of date of birth (school leaving certificate or birth certificate)
Address of Passport Seva Kendra in Bangalore:
8th Block, 80 Feet Road,
Phone no: : 080-25706100, 25706101, 25706102
Getting a Voter ID card in HubliToday fortunately no one has to visit election registration office for applying Voter ID Card. This is all thanks to online registration of voter ID card that is directly done on official website of Election Commission of India: https://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html.
Applicant has to register himself/herself first for getting a user id and password, which would then enable applicant to fill form no 6. Form no 6 is like any other form that mostly demands personal and professional information from the applicant.
After filling up of this form, applicant will now have to upload the scanned copies of address proofs and identity proofs. Election Commission of India accepts following documents as valid proof of address and identity proof:
- Address proofs- Electricity/Water Bill, Statement issued by Bank, Pan Card etc.
- Proof of Age: - 10th standard passing certificate, birth certificate issued by local civic body or any other govt owned document that signifies applicant’s date-of-birth and age.
- 2 recent passport size photographs – please photograph has to be recent one, as the same photograph would appear on election voter id card.