Important Documents in HubliHere is a brief look at some of the important documents that you need to submit while applying for important identity proof documents like Pan card, Driving license, Aadhar card and Election voting card. We’ve also mentioned in some cases important authorities and consultants who will help you by doing all the paper work on your behalf and processing all the below mentioned important documents.
Getting a Pan Card in Hubli
- Proof of Identity: Xerox copies of any of these documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters Identity Card.
- Proof of address: Xerox or photo copies of any of these documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters Identity Card.
- Proof of date of birth: Xerox copies of birth certificate document issued by the municipal authority, marriage certificate issued by registrar of marriages or school leaving certificate
Names and phone no’s of leading pan card consultants in Hubli
Address: 2nd floor, Shri Veerabhadreshwara Nilaya, Gokul Rd, near Court Complex, Kallur Layout, Hubballi, Karnataka 580030
Phone: 072969 69729
Address: #3, Daimond Point Complex,, Koppikar Rd, opp. HDFC Bank, Hubballi, Karnataka 580020
Phone: 093410 29706
INSTANT PAN CARD PASSPORT DRIVING LICENCE VOTER CARD LABOUR CARD AND
ALLIED ONLINE SERVICES
Address: 103, Nandi Enclave, Dharmapuri Layout Srinagar Cross, near President Hotel, Unkal, Munneshwar Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580031
Phone: 091488 00289
UTI PAN CARD AGENCY PROVIDER
Address: EWS 817, near POLICE STATION 2ND BUS STOP, Navanagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580025
Shri Sai Consulting
Address: Shri Sidharoodha Building, Infront Of Aadhra Seva Kendr, Club Rd, near Jain College, Hubballi, Karnataka 580020
Shriganesh Hegde & Associates Chartered Accountants
Address: 2nd Floor Shreeveerabhadreshwara Nilaya Kallur Layout, Near New court Complex, Hubballi, Karnataka 580030
Phone: 094492 03522
Bagewadi Tax Consultants
Address: LIG -556, Shree Guru Krupa, 1st Floor, 14th Cross Rd, Navanagar, Karnataka 580025
Phone: 091104 19693
Getting an Aadhar Cardin HubliToday Aadhar Card is unarguably the single most important identity proof document in India. Hence today possessing Aadhar Card is of utmost importance. Here are the details of all the important documents that you need to submit along with Aadhar Card form to your nearest aadhar card centers. Please note that photo copies of important documents have to be attested by any gazetted/notary officer.
- Proof of Identity: Xerox copies of Passport, Pan Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID and Driving License.
- Proof of Address: Xerox copies of Passport, Pan Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID and Driving License; or xerox copies of Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months) and Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months).
- Proof of Date of Birth: Xerox copies of Birth Certificate, school leaving certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Getting a Driving License in HubliGetting a driver’s license anywhere in India is bit lengthy process. Permanent driving license is issued to anyone only after issuing learner’s driving license, which is duly converted into permanent only after applicant passes the driving test/exam.
First and foremost, an applicant has to visit the main RTO office in Hubli to get learner’s driving license form (form no 2 and form no 3) along with other forms like form 1 and form 1A; all these documents have to be submitted to RTO office along with important documents. And these important documents are as follows:
- Address proof (Xerox copies of anyone of the following): Election ID Card, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill and Water bill.
- Age Proof: (Xerox copies of anyone of the following): School leaving certificate, birth certificate and pan card.
The validity of learner’s driving license expires exactly after 6 months from the date of issuance of the license. This means applicant has to learn driving within 6 months and also appear for practical driving test. The practical driving test is obviously conducted under the supervision of RTO official.
Address of RTO office in Hubli
Office Address: Regional Transport Office (RTO) Hubli, PB Road, NH 48, Gabbur Cross, Hubballi, Karnataka - 580028
Helpline Number: 0836 - 2244550
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Timings: 10 AM - 5 PM
Names and Phone no’s of leading driving schools in Hubli
Address: #75 Arihant driving school Chetana College, road, Vidya Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580021
Phone: 098441 87600
Maruti Driving School (RNS Motors, Hubballi, Bairidevarkoppa)
Address: Hubli - Dharwad Hwy, near Hotel Naveen, Bairidevarkoppa, Hubballi, Karnataka 580031
Phone: 088610 02283
Onkar Driving School
Address: Shop No. G-1, Unique Point Complex, Women's College Road, J.C. Nagar, Belamkar Galli, Old Hubli, Hubballi, Karnataka 580020
Phone: 098800 05320
New Arihant Driving School
Address: Shop No.03, Gadagkar Arcade Nagshettykoppa Road, Azad Colony Main Rd, Keshwapur, Hubballi, Karnataka 580023
Phone: 072599 91119
Ravi Motor Driving School
Address: PB Rd, opposite Bus Stop, Bairidevarkoppa, Hubballi, Karnataka 580025
Phone: 093414 99889
Scooty Driving Class for Ladies Only.
Address: LIG 165, Gokul Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580030
VINAYAK MOTOR DRIVING SCHOOL
Address: Amargol, Hubballi, Karnataka 580025
Phone: 081052 54380
Kushal motor driving school
Address: Nulvi, Hubballi, Karnataka 580028
Getting a Passport in Hubli
- Original and self attested copies of address proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card)
- Original and self attested copies of identity proof
- Original and self attested copies of date of birth (school leaving certificate or birth certificate)
Address: 943J+9WC, Hubli E Block, Lower Ground Floor, IT Park, Opp Indira Glass House, Hubballi, Karnataka 580029
Phone: 1800 258 1800
Getting a Voter ID card in HubliToday fortunately no one has to visit election registration office for applying Voter ID Card. This is all thanks to online registration of voter ID card that is directly done on official website of Election Commission of India: https://eci.nic.in/eci/eci.html.
Applicant has to register himself/herself first for getting a user id and password, which would then enable applicant to fill form no 6. Form no 6 is like any other form that mostly demands personal and professional information from the applicant.
After filling up of this form, applicant will now have to upload the scanned copies of address proofs and identity proofs. Election Commission of India accepts following documents as valid proof of address and identity proof:
- Address proofs- Electricity/Water Bill, Statement issued by Bank, Pan Card etc.
- Proof of Age: - 10th standard passing certificate, birth certificate issued by local civic body or any other govt owned document that signifies applicant’s date-of-birth and age.
- 2 recent passport size photographs – please photograph has to be recent one, as the same photograph would appear on election voter id card.